«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smith Reports
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
14
)
►
May
(
14
)
▼
2010
(
30
)
►
July
(
8
)
▼
May
(
7
)
Easter
At the zoo
Meet Lily
First Taste of Cereal
3 months old
All by myself
Snow Days
►
April
(
2
)
►
January
(
13
)
►
2009
(
18
)
►
August
(
7
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
2008
(
34
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
July
(
9
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
16
)
About Me
View my complete profile
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
At the zoo
The children's petting zoo just opened
at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
They did not allow you to walk up to the goats to pet them.
You had to wait for the goats to come to you.
It was so hard for Nate to be patient.
Here, goats, here!
1 comments:
mark and jane
said...
If I could have a pet goat for Nathan I would. I had one when I was little.
May 17, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Family Members
April
Dave and Brooke
Emma and Todd
Liz and Joey
Taylor and Loralee
My Blog List
My Blog List
1 comments:
If I could have a pet goat for Nathan I would. I had one when I was little.
Post a Comment