CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Girl!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their congratulations and well wishes for our baby girl. No one is more excited than me! I love my boys with all my heart and I am excited to experience all the differences of raising a girl. I am due at the end of November and can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving with an addition to our family.

8 comments:

JB said...

Congrats on having a baby girl. How exciting that will be to have a girl after 4 boys.

JB said...

Congrats on having a girl! How exciting that will be!!

Autumn said...

i can't believe you're having a girl. if anyone deserves it, you do.

mark and jane said...

I can tell she's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again. I love the new look on your blog.

Julie G. said...

Holy cow!! Congrats, Katie!!

Lauren said...

I am SO excited for you Katie! You will LOVE a little girl so much! That's just like my family growing up- only opposite. Congrats!

Emily said...

I hope you are enjoying your little girl and getting a little sleep. Now I have a Kate and you have an Emily...it's perfect!