CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

April and Stephen's Wedding

It was so fun to see all the family at April's wedding.
April truly made a gorgeous and happy bride!
Welcome to the family Stephen!
Clint and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in Aug.
Can you tell I have a baby bump? Due in November.








Lots of cousins!
Is it possible to get a good picture with so many young ones?
I had to put in all 5 takes because each one has its own funny kids.
Are you talking to me?
Boys will be boys...even in church clothes.



5 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

A baby bump, eh??? Congrats!!! That's so exciting! When are you due & how have you been feeling?

Stephen & April Pett said...

Thank you! We loved having you there and spending time with you!! We love you lots and can't wait to meet baby #5!!

Marguerite "Meganne" Grumbles said...

Congrats Katie and Clint! I am sooo excited for you all, I hope that it is a girl, I am crossing my fingers for you! I hope you all are doing well! ;)

mark and jane said...

Wow! I'm so glad you finally updated. Love it all!

mark and jane said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. Love all the pics.