CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

San Francisco

Pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge


Nathan had lots of love from cousins Alyssa, Madison and Kiana

My boys with San Francisco in the background
On the ferry to Alcatraz Island
(the boy to the very right is not part of the family?!)

The prison


There was a 20 minute audio tour inside the prison. Isaac listened on his headset, Noah said it was boring and Nathan and Sam fell asleep. Clint and I thought it was interesting.

I was caught unaware in this pic!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like a great time, wish we could have come!

davidsonlaw said...

Great pictures! I don't know why I always get a kick out of going to Alcatraz. It just isn't a visit to SF without it!

Emily said...

I love to get a way for a while and escape real life. I found your family and all the blogs. I love being able to keep in touch that way.