You give yourself a hard time about your blog. I think the pics with the comments are a great. BTW, I had fun at PG w/ you this morning. I hope to see more of you and the boys there this summer.
Hey Katie! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Alicia's. You're kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Do you run a preschool through your home or do you take turns with a bunch of moms, etc? John and I were just talking about finding a good preschool around here for Steven to go to in August.
4 comments:
You give yourself a hard time about your blog. I think the pics with the comments are a great. BTW, I had fun at PG w/ you this morning. I hope to see more of you and the boys there this summer.
Who won? I know it doesn't matter, but its always dad's first question. Looks like it was great fun. Now its home all summer.
Who won? Looks like great fun.
Hey Katie! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Alicia's. You're kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Do you run a preschool through your home or do you take turns with a bunch of moms, etc? John and I were just talking about finding a good preschool around here for Steven to go to in August.
Post a Comment